Thank You all @Armin, Serge!!!
i really appreciate your assistance it is worth it and i hope others also
learn from it. So this is how it was solved!!!

After realizing i don't have any error js error and firebug only shows it
cant load x_load.php, armin alerted me to check and retest themes & view
plugin once more!!!
1) i first tested the latest pmappers in all the latest browsers and it was
okay.
2) picked all my .map, .xml, js_config,images folder and dumped them in to
the new pmapper as i replaced all the files that were existing.
3) loaded in the server.........picked everthing comfortably
However somehow i was back to the basic pmapper configuration which is
 *ish *ish to me i love it gisty
4) i encountered the error: js cant figure our pmapper_demo.map i think i
was missing on something.
5) went to all the .css and redid all the colour set up, updated help.phtml
and some other files
6) disabled the Themes & view plugin

Finally the majic, believe me it took me less than 20 min to do this @Serge
kept telling me to do a fresh pmapper but i thought it would take me 4 days
(mind you im running 10 different emergency programs each with a unique
pmapper ).
Probably i wasnt ready to stand any new error. Lesson::always have the
confidence of  doing a fresh install when it doesnt work.

Here i heading to the presentation however basic i got something to
present...ThanXX all

Eric