Wow, thanx for the fast answer!
I wasn't clear sorry, the 2 following lines were supposed to tell what I
did to correct each related error:
=> apt-get install php-mdb2
=> apt-get install php-mdb2-driver-pgsql
So the 2 missing packages are already installed.

But now I have this error, with which I don't know what to do:
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] ===== P.MAPPER: DB ERROR =====\nStandard
Message:   MDB2 Error: not found\nDBMS/Debug Message: *no RDBMS driver
specified *

Any idea?