Hi

After update of MS4W with MapServer version 6.0.3 I had some problems
with p-mapper 4.1 in query function regarding post-gis layers.

I found out that there was problem with filter item in pmapper_reslayer layer.

There was the filter item with only the unique field without the results
values.

For example the value for filter item was :

FILTER " gid"

whereas the correct value should be  :

FILTER " gid IN (33,34,44,54,55) "

The problem solved by changing line 804 of map.php file with the line below:

$idFilter = " ' ".$uniqueField . ' IN (' . (implode(",", $shpindexes)) . ')'."
' "; // add single quote at the beginning and end !

(Just for your information)

Andreas Douvalis