Hello friends,

I discovered the problem, reading the manual said: Notabene : All layers
that shall be queryable need a TEMPLATE tag set for either the layer or the
classes.

Checked the mapfile and saw that the line was TEMPLATE void comentad!!

I removed the comment and it worked correctly.

grateful

--
Rafael Dantas