Dear Armin and All,

I just installed the pmapper5 beta2 a couple of days ago.
When I swich from the map default to singletile, I got:
Internal Server Error
-The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
unable to complete your request.
-Please contact the server administrator, ad...@example.com and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.
-More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I tried it many times but always the same error.

For the printing, like you (Armin) said that the pdf and external" tiled
layers (like OSM) are missing, how about "Create print page" not creating
the pdf? here it always gives me the default view even if I check and
uncheck some other layers.

Thanks,
Serge