Serge

you can also update the documentation for the plugin on the wiki so
others might find it helpful when wanting to use it:

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/PluginsMap#Mapselector

though if in your case it would not be necessary to create separate
config files, don't know if you modified the Javascript file to avoid this.

Best regards
Armin