Hi Armin,
I started the transfer from  pmapper4 to pmapper5 here is the
provisional link (http://www.fertimap.ma/maps/).
All works fine and everyone is happy with the possiblility to integrate the
Google base map.
However I have a little problem, I developed plugins for pmapper4 and I do
not know how to use them on pmapper5, namely what I should change and how
to use them.
For example the plug locateXY is defined in 'js_config.php' as follows:
   buttons: [
        {tool:'locateXY',      name:'Recherche XY',
run:'PM.Plugin.locateXY.openDlg'},
]
How should i define it in pmapper5's 'js_config.php'

Thanks,

--
*Dr Mouanis LAHLOU*, *Professeur*
Département de Statistique et Informatique Appliquées,