Hi all Pmapper User
I am using ms4w v3.0.6. , mapserver v6.0.3, PHP v5.4.3. and pmapper 4.2.0.
When I run a query on a PostGIS table I can see suggestions but when i click
them no any response.
This is my inline search.xml

<searchlist version="1.0">
        <dataroot>$</dataroot>

        <searchitem name="Utility_and_services" description="Utility and
services suggest">
            <layer type="postgis" name="Utility_and_services">
                <field type="s" name="name" description="Utility and
services suggest" wildcard="2">
                    <definition type="suggest" connectiontype="db"
minlength="1" startleft="1" sort="asc" dependfld="gid">
                        <dsn
encoding="UTF-8">pgsql://postgres:postgres@localhost:5432/gisdb</dsn>
                                                <sql>SELECT DISTINCT name
FROM public.tbl_utility WHERE name ~* '^[search]' ORDER BY name</sql>
                                        </definition>
                </field>
            </layer>
        </searchitem>
    </searchlist>

and i found in chrome console invalid JSON

Invalid JSON: <br />
Warning:  pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  function xmin(box3d) does not
exist
LINE 2:                          xmin(box3d(geom)),
                                 ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need
to add explicit type casts. in
C:\ms4w\apps\newbrt\biratnagar\incphp\query\squery.php on line 712<br />
Warning:  pg_numrows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in
C:\ms4w\apps\newbrt\biratnagar\incphp\query\squery.php on line 716<br />
{"mode":"search", "queryResult":0}

pm_cjs.js:38

i tried all above given suggestions but i cant solve this problem.. plz help
me..

suman

at Nabble.com.