Dear Sylvain,
Selection works! however it zooms to the feature coordinates and overrides
the coordinates contained in the url:

http://MYIP/map/mappa.phtml?dg=interv,area&me=1612940.8751359,4841490.4329934,1613026.9070329,4841533.6401239&language=it&config=default&zoomLayer=interv&zoomQuery=ID@0@880@1@0&resetsession=ALL

I'd like to show the selected feature but with a different map extension...
maybe there's something wrong in my url.

thank you very much

Valerio