Hi all,
i have read the post on this problem from Cris forum.
My problem is the same of Cris. With pampper 5 version vector layer don't
show on the map. On the map google map layer  and OSM layer are visible.
No error log the from .map and from php too.

Apache error log file said this : /usr/sbin/apache2: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/php5/20090626/php_mapscript.so: undefined symbol:
php_output_get_level.

With pmapper 4 all work fine...

You in the post said that there is a problem of mapscript and segmentation
fault.

It's is possible a conflict between pmapper 5 and mapserver 6 ???

In your opinion with a mapserver older version can i solve my problem?

thanks

at Nabble.com.