Hi,

I developed a simple p.mapper (4.3.1 on ms4w) application derived from a
basic adaptation of the demo provided with the package.

The application has then been tested in three different PCs (all running
Windows...some v 7, one XP).
In two of these, the legend categories are not displayed when the user
clicks on a layer name to expand the legend.

During prior tests, I noted that this was happening because the application
could not locate the image used for the reference map.
Right now the reference map file is in place in all three of the PCs, so I
should exclude this cause.

Do you know if there are other sources for this error?

TIA for any indications, and regards

Andrea Giacomelli