Hi Armin,

I needed some time to rework my project, I am now ready to insert it
(almost) easily into any new revision. That's what I am going to do now
with rev 1320 to validate your last fix.

Aside from that, I have noticed a new bug that has appeared with rev 1314:
the resulting value of a graphical query, displayed into the result table,
should be transformed into a link when "RESULT_HYPERLINK" is specified in
the mapfile.
Prior to rev1314, the text of the link was the resulting value.
Now, the text consists of the name of the attribute.

In other words, Firebug now shows
javascript:PM.Custom.openHyperlink('layer_name','attribute_name','attribute_value')
">'*attribute_name*'</a>

instead of
('layer_name','attribute_name','attribute_value')">**'*attribute_value*'</a>

>From what I see, the problem comes from the modifications made into the
initgroups.php file, _getHyperFieldList function.
Can not find what is wong in it though...

Chris