Hi,

-  clientdynamiclayers is not a real plugin, because it is the base for
other ones.
- selectionManagement has a README file. Here are the first lines:
"Plugin to manage selection:
- tools to load all / remove all / and remove objects from the query
container table,
- selection or search operators like add / exclude / intersect / replace."
The others, I don't know.