Hi Todd,

Here is how it works:

- One main .phtml file that is used by all your pmapper projects (stored
into the pmapper root directory)
This is where you specify what config ($config) to look at

- One .xml configuration file per project (into pmapper/config/ directory)
In this file you specify what is the config directory and what mapfile to
read

- One (or more) configuration directory (into pmapper/config/ directory) as
specified in the .xml files

Have a look at the given map_uilayout.phtml as an example.

Cheers,
Chris