Hi,

One option is to add one field in your attribute data which will contain a
link to each photo. Then you click the link to open the image in a specific
window (similar as help window). However, each image should be associated
with a specific file.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Serge

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:03 AM, harpinder singh <
harpinde...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a point shapefile and some photographs. is it possible to show
> photos along the attribute data for each point in the result window ?.
> Photographs need to be shown while using the identity tool also.
>
> regards,
>
> Harpinder singh
>
> Scientist-SC
>
> Punjab Remote Sensing Centre,