Hi,

After few search, it already works, but you have to specify 1 entry in
search.xml for each layer (and not 1 for the whole group). This could be
useful for suggest or options fields or sql_where if the queries are not
the same in different layer in the same group...

==> 1 entry for each layer (not group !) you want to search in.
==>  Just add the attribut "groupname".

Example: <layer type="postgis" name="my_layer_name"
groupname="my_group_name">

Hope this helps

Thomas

Thomas RAFFIN