On 09/10/14 at 02:16pm, Armin Burger wrote:
>    regarding the domains issues, try the following:
>
>    modify file
>      "plugins/tocdomains/tocdomains.js"
>    and add after line 60 the following
>
>    if (typeof domCategories === 'string') {
>        domCategories = [ domCategories ];
>    }

Yep, fixed.

>    Regarding the second issue, the configuration structure was not meant
>    to have a deeper structure, like all the other PHP or JS files cannot
>    just be placed in other folders or changing the tree depth etc. But the
>    workaround is quite easy, just modify the require_once relative paths
>    to match your file structure...

I wrote that because with 4.3.* config files can be nested at least with depth
two, that meaning : config/dir1/config_location

I am dealing with ~20 configurations and nesting results in a clearer directory
"look", anyway I've changed the require_once.

Regards
/r

PS is there any ongoing work on PMapper5 release?

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »