On 14/10/14 at 12:32am, Armin Burger wrote:
> yes, I guess this was always the way how it worked aslo in older
> versions. It's not just for Postgis but also shapefile layers etc.
>
> The change to make it behave as you expected is to modify the
> lib/query/query.php file at line 229 replacing the 4 subsequent lines
> with the following ones:
>      foreach ($resultFields as $fld) {
>          if (array_key_exists($fld, $recIn)) {
>              $rec[$fld] = $recIn[$fld];
>          }
>      }
>
> Maybe a bit of testing would be needed but it could be changed in the
> main code to always work like that, I agree that it seems more logic...
>
> armin

Tested a little and works smoothly. IMHO it should be committed because when
dealing with query results it's really useful to rearrange fields order and left
db query untouched (even more with shapefile's dbf, I guess).

eg. I would prefer to put hyperlink stuff in the last columns

/raffaele

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »