Hi,

Man will update drawing and measure2 plugins ASAP:
- measure2: modify color of already drawn features
- drawing:
     - modify drawing properties (color, outline color, comment, symbol,
symbol size, label size, ...) of already drawn features
     - equalize some properties (color, outline color, symbol size,
label size) of all features that have the same type
     - add rectangle and annotation types
     - save (and restore) drawing in a text file
     - zoom all
     - zoom 1 feature

Thomas