I found one solution!
Fist load clientDynLayJson in hidden input in body of map_uilayout.phtml (or
map_default.phtml).

<input type="hidden" id="clientDynLayJson" value='<?php echo
isset($_SESSION["clientDynamicLayers"]) ?
json_encode($_SESSION["clientDynamicLayers"]) : ""; ?>'>

then make one trigger the fist time click tb_drawing element
        $( "#tb_drawing" ).one( "click", function() {
         setTimeout('PM.Custom.addDrawings()',3000);
        });

and finaly add the function below in custon.js
addDrawings: function(){
      var clientDynLayJson;
      clientDynLayJson=document.getElementById("clientDynLayJson").value;
      //alert(clientDynLayJson);
        if(clientDynLayJson.length>0){
            PM.Plugin.Drawing.drawing_inputFileOnChange(clientDynLayJson);
        }
    }
Please share your comments.

      Στις 3:59 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 29 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η Andreas Douvalis
<anddre...@yahoo.gr> έγραψε:

 I think that drawing plugin ignores session clientDynamicLayers data!

That means that if you close and reopen page-tab (without close browser and
losing session) the drawing_TableContent does not include ex-drawing objects!

Am I right?

I suppose that I have to modify drawing.js to get objects list from session
clientDynamicLayers data.

Please help if there is something missing!
Thanks in advance.