sorry for my english. can you show the DATA header of the map file ? I'm
trying to reproduce your situation but I have problems with postgis layer.
My pmapper_demo.map has:
LAYER
  CONNECTION "dbname='promo_db' hostname=localhost ....."
  CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
  DATA 'geom FROM (SELECT * FROM strade_gal_osm) AS foo USING UNIQUE id
USING SRID=23032'
  METADATA
     "RESULT_FIELDS" "id, source, target, st_length(geom) as cost"
     "RESULT_HEADER" "id,source,target,cost"
  END
In config_default.xml, in searchlist section:
<searchitem name="source" description="source">
  <layer type="postgis" name="strade_gal_osm">
  <field type="n" name="source" description="source" wildcard="0" />
  <sql>SELECT seq, id1 as node, id2 as edge, cost from pgr_dijkstra('SELECT
id, source, target, st_length(geom) as cost FROM strade_gal_osm', ~*
'^[search]', 27735, false, false) as di JOIN strade_gal_osm pt ON di.id2 =
pt.id;</sql>.
when I enter a numeric value in search list pmapper returns only the first
record containing the source corresponding to [search] with data header of
metadata map file (id, source, target and cost) but no entire route
source-target (my case 27735).
Can you help me? I appreciate your help.
Pasquale.

at Nabble.com.