Possibly Cookbook/WPCategories? Thanks. I'll take a look at that, but it's not immediately obvious that it performs a spacing function.

 ~ ~ Dave

On 3/29/2016 10:22 PM, John Rigdon wrote:
There is a recipe for that.  I don't remember what it is called, but I
have been using it for a couple of years now on my site.  If you can't
find it in the recipes, drop me a note and I'll go through my config file
and look for it.

John Rigdon