--- "Patrick R. Michaud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At present the link= option doesn't understand a
> list of pages, it only works for a single page.
> I'm planning to change this, but I don't have an
> estimate for when that will happen.

...Still a very desired feature for me. :)

> There's also some ambiguity about how this should
> work.  Some people would expect the link= option
> above to show pages in either category,
> while you seem to be requesting only those pages
> that are in both categories.  We might need to
> resolve that sort of confusion.

Some possible pagelist argument syntax suggestions:

1 a)  Pages in either category:

  link=Category.TipsUndTricks link=Category.Beginner

1 b) Pages in both categories:

  link=Category.TipsUndTricks,Category.Beginner

2 a) Pages in either category:

  link=Category.TipsUndTricks,Category.Beginner

2 b) Pages in both categories:

  link==Category.TipsUndTricks,Category.Beginner

3 a) Pages in either category:

  link=Category.TipsUndTricks|Category.Beginner

3 b) Pages in both categories:

  link=Category.TipsUndTricks&Category.Beginner

-Martin