On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 Actually, I was surprised to find this here also -- I would've
 expected it in the cookbook.

Maybe it needs an FAQ? In my mind being able to get a page break is part of the core.

P.S. This thread of mines grew on the attempt to convince my little cousin to adopt pmwiki (instead of M$Word) for her university papers. Does anybody have live experience on this? Suggestions, advices, warnings...?

I don't think it'd be a good idea - to slow to edit pages that way, and her university will probably have requirements on the formatting.

/Christian