Hi to All!
I have just subscribed to the list so a noob at this!
I have a small problem with the wiki duplicating the attach message like this Attach:Attach:image.ext (Attach:Attach:JITS/Bug.gif) (of course it cant find the image) I am guessing it must be a cookbook addon but i'm not sure which one is causing the problem. It occurs in the new JITS system while implementing the images for the issues and I have seen it occur elsewhere as well.
It seems only a problem with generated Attach messages.

Anyone have any ideas here?

Much appreciated.

--
Dean Staub

**

//**OziCaps/
/*Get more miles to the gallon guaranteed!*

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.staub.id.au <http://www.staub.id.au/>
http://www.ozicaps.myffi.biz

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorization. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorized access or unauthorized amendment.

begin:vcard
fn:Dean Staub
n:Staub;Dean
org:Gloabl Integrated Technologies Pty. Ltd.;R&D
adr:;;9 Pendle Cls;Narre Warren;Victoria;3805;Australia
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Director
tel;work:03 5828 6285
url:http://www.navnet.org.au