Thanks for this. I double checked and these are okay. There were some other
small issues and once each was taken care of the error messages are gone.
Still a problem with functionality (maybe have to do something more with
wiki.d which is chmod 777).

Also an "approve sites" for the image in the header (same site as the wiki
is on, oddly), but can't get rid of that.

Will try ot deal with those tomorrow.

Don

On 4/5/07, H. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/5/07, Donald Z. Osborn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, that indeed was one problem, but the software is apparently
having
> trouble finding the files indicated in the include_once lines even
though
> everything appears to be where it should be.
>
> ... [ function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
> directory ...

For a recipe.php script in the cookbook/ directory, the line would look
like

   include_once('cookbook/recipe.php');

or

   include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/recipe.php");

Note the use of single- versus double-quotes.

For the author.php script in the scripts/ directory, the line would look
like

   include_once("$FarmD/scripts/author.php");

Hagan