        From: Aleks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 7:43 PM
        To: Buehl, Reiner (HPS EMEA, DO-C&I); [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: [pmwiki-users] Can not embed picture in page

        Hi Buehl

        Under www.<yoursite>.com/pmwiki/upload directory create a
subdirectory that is the same as your page group name. Put your pictures
there and on your page use the Attach structure as below

        Attach:<picture_file>.jpg

        Example:

        You can see the source code on my page:

http://www.exploreluxury.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Luxury/Maria?action=sourc

        Luxury/Maria is a name of the wiki page

        I put all the pictures to group Luxury

        http://www.exploreluxury.com/pmwiki/uploads/Luxury

        And on the Luxury/Maria page I used the link

        Attach:Herb_Jelita.jpg

        Aleks