On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, the Other michael wrote:

What PM said about pages for recipes, yes.

But... why does everybody seem to want to stick EVERYTHING into the cookbook?

If only there was some way to rapidly create web-content that was
organised into sub-groups.....

Christian has been very good with his EMacsModes group:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/EmacsModes/EmacsModes

Thanks for the compliment. We should emphasize that the structure is that there is both a recipe page

        http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EmacsPmWikiMode

as well as a separate group related to this specific thing:

        http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/EmacsModes/EmacsModes

In hindsight, and given that we don't have hierarchical groups, perhaps I should have placed the pages in a group called:

        http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/CookbookEmacsModes/CookbookEmacsModes

instead. In my case, the question is moot question as we're migrating to

        http://pmwiki-mode.sourceforge.net/wiki/

Does anybody else do this? Is it possible that the formality and desire to keep things (Cookbook) clean (see below) intimidate others?

I think others have used separate groups??

/Christian