On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

This seems useful... here's a modified version (untested though) that I
assume goes into <group>.GroupHeader.

        (:if expr ! equal "{*$:toc}" "no" :)(:*toc:)(:ifend:)

Using this, all pages that do _not_ contain the following line

        (:toc: no:)

will get a table of contents. Very neat, and you don't have to use the
description variable.

This is indeed neat. Couldn't the capability also be built into the (:*toc:) directive itself, so that it doesn't display itself on any page where $:toc is "no"?

I guess it could... I CC:d John. To be honest, I don't remember what (:*toc:) does compared to (:toc:).

Hmm.. maybe a flag should be given to (:toc:) in order for it to check for (:toc: no:) before it's used to supress the toc?

/C