On Sat, 26 May 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

So, PmWiki will come distributed with a Site.AuthList page by default. That leaves the question of whether viewing Site.AuthList should be open or restricted to admins by default.

In fact, this brings up a larger question of what to do with the Site.* group in general... should we change the PmWiki default so that viewing pages in the Site group is restricted to admins? There are three options that I see:

Speaking for my wikis and myself generally, I'd prefer to keep as many pages as possible open. So I'd generally leave them open until I see a pressing need to change.

Option 2 would be fine with me, but I don't have a strong preference.

/Christian