Forwarding to the list, not sure that she sent it to the list...

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Marguerite Floyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 28, 2007 11:18:31 AM EDT
To: Crisses <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] registration form

1. I would like anyone at all to read/view the site.

2. I would like anyone who wants to edit content, put stuff on the
calendar, or make a comment about content to register.  And while
they're registering to click a box/button saying they've read the
disclaimer.

3. I would then like a handful of people to be "editors," who have the
authority to clean up content if necessary, remove inaccurate stuff,
add important stuff.  These would be the same as, I guess, moderators.
Using Authuser I can just add those folks' names and passwords.

But how do I deal with the folks in #2?

Sorry I'm getting myself so confused and, thus, confusing y'all.

On 5/28/07, Crisses <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On May 28, 2007, at 11:01 AM, Marguerite Floyd wrote:

> thanks everybody!  I'll give the authuser a try -- but where is the
> form/page that people put their names and so on in?  Does it pop up
> automatically when someone tries to edit a page? Do I need to design
> a page and put a link to it on the home page?
>
> I'll let you know how to goes -- and how far I get. ;-)

Hi,

You've confused me.  You said you were going to assign passwords to
users in your email.

Let's start with what you want to do and figure out the best tool for
it?

Thanks,

Crisses