Banners are a piece of cake.  You can use randomselection recipe.
There's instructions how to use it as a banner generation system.  The
banners change when you change pages (not over a time period).

You can use group header or footer's to locate banners in the header or
footer location of a group, or just put the same code most anywhere you
want to get a rotating banner in a page or sidebar.

Worked great in my son's High School Soccer team web site to help the
boosters raise money to support the team thru banner sales.
snohomishsoccer.com.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Always, Dr Fred C
[EMAIL PROTECTED]