Actually to clarify, when you upload via the Attach page, it converts incorrect uppercase to lowercase. Your FTP program isn't doing that. If you wrote a call to your FTP program or used something else and converted the incorrect case to lower case, that ought to work.

vincent wrote:
Yes, thank you, that helped

So the conclusion is:
    when uploading via Attach page it work with capital letters
when uploading via FTP it don't work with capital letters but with lower letters.

Thank you all very much for all help
**Vincent

Doug Johnson
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut
800-456-4522 CompuLink Sales
805-497-4952 CompuLink Fax
216-453-3793 DJ Direct VOIP-Gizmo dugjohnson
916-644-6980 DJ Direct eFax
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Personal Email