On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

In this release we are moving the locations of several "Site" pages into a new "SiteAdmin" group specifically intended for viewing only by site administrators (and those they trust). In particular, the following pages have moved to new locations:

   Site.AuthUser     --> SiteAdmin.AuthUser
   Site.Blocklist    --> SiteAdmin.Blocklist
   Site.ApprovedUrls --> SiteAdmin.ApprovedUrls
   Site.NotifyList   --> SiteAdmin.NotifyList
   Site.AuthList     --> SiteAdmin.AuthList

Does the group SiteAdmin by default get restricted browsing permissions or something like that?

/Christian

PS. I can't decide if I'll simply keep using Site/ or not, but that's a separate matter...