Hi,

I implemented the FlashMediaPlayer recipe in my latest project. Everything works fine, even playlists. One thing is not working though. I want to configure the Jeroen Wijering player that it displays all tracks of the playlist somewhere. I tried it for hours now, but don't know how to configure it that way. Does anyone know what I should do?

I tried it with the setup wizard (http://www.jeroenwijering.com/extras/wizard.html ), but don't really know which variable is the right one, and, if I could find the right one, how to implement it in the FlashMediaPlayer recipe.

In the setup wizard I tried the option "Playlist to the right, all MP3's" and the swfobject code I get is:

<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js" />

<script type="text/javascript">
var so = new SWFObject('mediaplayer.swf','mpl','320','140','7');
so.addParam('allowfullscreen','true');
so.addParam('allowscriptaccess','always');
so.addVariable('file','http://www.jeroenwijering.com/upload/statistics.xml') ;
so.addVariable('height','140');
so.addVariable('width','320');
so.addVariable('displaywidth','120');
so.write('player');
</script>

I suspect the "mpl" in line 6 to be the necessary option. But how do I tell it through the recipe? :-/

Thanks a lot for you help!

Martin