There's a ton of information out there about "community-building" software, but
I'm trying to think through creating a site for my local community, i.e. a
geographical entity, as a way of providing support for local businesses.
Ideally I want to allow separate logins per business or other organization,
with separate pages for each, each of them individually stylable.  I'm half
considering rolling my own, but I'd like hear any suggestions others may have
of either specific configurations of pmwiki (I've done about 6 installs for
different purposes, but nothing too different from a standard wiki), or of
other software which would support such a project effectively.

David