Good day,

I would like to have category headings in the left nav bar not linked - how would I do this?
I would like to move the bread crumbs from where it is to another location, what is it called so I can find it in the tmpl file?
Is there a master list of what things are called, where to find them and how to move or remove/hide them?

And the 'big one' - has anyone created a sidebar having category headings with collapsing expanding links appearing underneath?

Is there a beginners site covering questions like I'm having?

Thank you all for your help,

Jami