On 5/30/2010 3:49 PM, DaveG wrote:
I believe that Petko's solution to Pits:00447 made [[!MyCategory | +]]
work, but unfortunately there was never a clear consensus on the
pagelist markup and so the fix was never released.
Ah. So now the problem is that I could use the [[!MyCategory | +]]
format, but the link is displayed with the "page doesn't exist" style
link formatting, and as far as I can see there is no way to selectively
apply this to certain links on a page, so that category links have the
"page exists" styles, and other links are handled with normal processing.
Is there a way to call MakeLink() and have the link display the title-spaced LinkTxt, through the $txt parameter?

 ~ ~ Dave