On 5/31/2010 3:54 PM, Walter Keller wrote:
Hello

Since I upgrade to Ubuntu Lucid Lynx, 10.04 LTS, I have to enter the
edit password twice for every edit. I use the wiki locally with apache.

PhpInfo says
session.save_path       /var/lib/php5   /var/lib/php5

I did a chmod 777 var/lib/php5 and restarted apache still the same
I remove all session files on the directory, new session file were
create, but the problem persists.

Has anyone an idea how to fix or debug this?
Same question came up earlier: http://www.mail-archive.com/pmwiki-users@pmichaud.com/msg19911.html

Basically, this is either related to PHP 5.3, in which case you'll need to upgrade to the latest PmWiki.

Or, I've also seen seen similar behavior when the tmp directory that session files are stored in is not defined. This could very well have changed with an OS/server upgrade.

This in config.php works for me:
  session_save_path('/path/to/tmp/sessions');

 ~ ~ Dave