On 6/8/2010 10:24 AM, pmw...@911networks.com wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 08:39:17 -0400
DaveG<pmw...@solidgone.com>  wrote:

2. Is there a way of displaying text next to the image
as an explanation? Meaning that the text will change with each
image?
* Attach:photo1.jpg|'''Display text for photo1'''
* Attach:photo2.jpg|'''Display text for photo2'''
doesn't work.

That is not yet implemented. I had plans to do it, but never made
time to actually work on it.

I have found that I can display some text by using the alternate:
* Attach:photo1.jpg"Alternate text for photo1 will display"|'''This text will
not display'''

I don't know either php or javascript. But I took a look at
galleria.php . Where do you process the image list?

Can you point me in the direction and see if I can do something?
The image list is processed from jquery.galleria.js (note though that by default jquery.galleria.pack.js is used, so if you plan to make changes, point HTMLHeaderFmt to the non-packed version). The to jquery.galleria.js is made galleria.php.

Basically you'll primarily be changing jquery.galleria.js. Documentation for the is here: http://monc.se/kitchen/146/galleria-a-javascript-image-gallery

Also note that there seems to be some activity for a new release of galleria.js, which appears to have support for a description. At some point I'll take a look at upgrading Galleria to the new release of galleris.js.

 ~ ~ Dave