On 9/4/2010 11:19 AM, Petko Yotov wrote:
There are different propositions for a prefix - the one I currently like the
most is "Localization:", even if there is a risk that an existing wiki could
have a legitimate use of such a prefix, much like the "Cookbook:" prefix,
pointing to a different location. (The "default" intermap links are not
overridden by [[Site.InterMap]] entries, it is slightly more complex to change
them.)
How about prefixing PmWiki groups/maps with Pm to reduce potential conflicts. So we could have "PmLocal:".

 ~ ~ Dave