Dear list,

In one of my template files,
I would like to have a link to a Group's last edited page. I would want to write something like the following pseudocode:

I'm simplifying things because `My Group' is not simply two words. It's a chunk of HTML, and I'm having problems writing a custom pagelist template for it :-)

Is it possible to get at the results of a pagelist from within template files? Specifically, in a template file, what would be one way of retrieving the address of a group's last edited page?

Thanks!
-i