CSGA_KPX wrote:
I think cookie better than query string for this.

for action=moodle, set a PTV in groupheader might be more simple.

Thanks for this idea, but I must use this wiki also in a variant without action=moodle, meens that I can not "hard code" it in a group header. Cookie is a solution but if a user uses the wiki in the moodle version and in the normal version the cookie can cause a wrong layout. So I think I have to drag along the unlovely parameter via search string.

Regards
Clemens

--
Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)
  Zentrum fuer Informationsmanagement

Heger-Tor-Wall 12, Raum 42/209, D-49074 Osnabrueck

E-Mail:  cgru...@uni-osnabrueck.de

Telefon: (05 41) 969-6505 oder
         (05 41) 969-6501 (Sekretariat)
Fax:     (05 41) 969-16505