Le 05/05/2011 03:26, Jeff Greer a écrit :
  I personally prefer pmwiki just the way it is. The markup is much
more versatile than a WYSIWYG interface. However, I have customers
that really WANT a WYSIWYG. It would be nice to have one available for
them. I am certain it would increase the user base of pmwiki
significantly.

many people don't understand than WISIWYG don't mean anything when talking about html (and pmwiki result is html).

The html result is hightly depending of the windows size and even the browser used :-(

what could be done (may be) would be enhance the typing help given by the small icon bar on top of the edit window

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg