On 2/12/2012 9:32 PM, Michael Benjamin wrote:

Hi -

I have two questions:

(1) Does anyone know how to ajust the distance indented in a sublist,
Controlled by ul ul:
ul ul {margin-left:30px;}

and the padding between the bullets and the text in a sublist?
li {padding-left: 30px;}

(2) Does anyone know how to adjust the left/right padding in the sidebar?
This may be particular to the skin I'm using (notsosimple). I seem to
have a lot of padding to the right in the sidebar.

In pmwiki/pub/skins/notsosimple/notsosimple.css, I already changed the
padding-right from 10px to 0pix (which helped a bit) as below, but there
is still a alot of padding. What else is affecting this?

#sidebar {
float: left;
width: 195px;
margin: 0px;
/* padding-right: 10px; */
padding-right: 0px;
border-right: 1px solid #ccc;
}
Is it really padding, or is the width just too large?

As a tip you might want to download firefox, and firebug extension. That will let you change css properties visually on the fly. It'll also show you the padding/margins so you can see which is causing the effects you actually see on the page.