Try:

(:pagelist list=normal group=Projects name=-Projects fmt=#thumblist6 order=-ctime:)

Regards,

Russ

On 21/03/2013 10:04 AM, Derek Lerner wrote:
A page that should be excluded is appearing in the pagelist. Any idea of what could be causing this? I previously had some issues with this install showing deleted pages in a pagelist.

I'm still running pmwiki-2.2.0-beta68. I'm guessing taking the time to upgrade to the most current version would help. Looking for a quick fix for the time being. (if there is a quick fix to this)

(:pagelist list=normal group=Projects,-Projects.Projects fmt=#thumblist6 order=-ctime:)

http://ghava.com/Projects/SoapboxStudios

The last page shown in the pagelist at very the bottom of the page is Projects.Projects and this should be the page that is excluded.