On 02/05/13 12:02, Peter Flynn wrote:
I just installed pmwiki on a new server, and the contents of the
.htaccess files are appearing at the top of every page ("# This file is
cookbook/.htaccess -- the default distribution contains this...etc")
before the <html>

I discovered that the googlecalendar.php I had added included the contents of the .htaccess file at the top of the file. This was being activated by the line I had copied from the previous server at the bottom of local/config.php

include_once('cookbook/googlecalendar.php');

I'm not sure how that text got there: could have been my fingers. Sorry for the alarm.

///Peter
--
Peter Flynn | Electronic Publishing Unit | IT Services | University College Cork | ☎ +353 21 490 2609 | ✉ pfl...@ucc.ie | web: www.ucc.ie