Hello All,
 Can't work out the answer, hope this isn't an "in face question / answer"

*_Item One:_*
If I change the name to a Page Call then I lose the sub pages associated to it.
How can I change the Page Call Name and retain my sub pages
e.g.
Windows Servers
            Turn Off Page redirection
            Drive Mapping
If I change Window Servers to Windows System; I lose the two pages mentioned above

*_Item Two:
_*Possibly same answer as above but I get everything out of the way at once ...

If I have a called page and change its name I lose the data; I find I have to copy the data before I change the name, then paste into the new name.

a. How can I change the calling Name & the called name without losing data
        e.g.
Windows Servers
            Turn Off Page redirection

Change the name at Windows Severs and change the target name.

Huge thanks for any ideas.

--

Many Thanks

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Terry M. Fake
Omniware Systems Pty Ltd
Ph: +61 2 9873-4844      Mo: +61 412022572
7 Stanley Avenue, West Pennant Hills, NSW   2125
E: syst...@omniwaresystems.com.au

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.