Hi all,

after an upgrade from 2.2.86 to 2.2.118, my PMwiki instance doesn't show any content anymore in regular view. If I switch to edit mode, I can still see the PMwiki notation of the content that should be there but in view mode, I only see the sidebar, headers and footers but the content area stays empty.

In the Apache error.log, I see many lines like this:

PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1790

What could I do to get the content visible again?

Best regards,
Reiner