On 15/05/2021 17:16, j...@dodin.org wrote:
However, I can add any application, given I can provide an url like this:

http://:some.git.forge.tld:USER/REPO

For code versioning, we use Apache Subversion, not git.

Check if they can pull PmWiki from our subversion repository. You'll find the address at PmWiki/Subversion.

I'm not fluent about github, but somehow I will have to learn :-(

I found this:

https://github.com/walkingice/pmwiki

is this a usable pmwiki instance? is there a better one?

It says on that page it is from 11 years ago. It may be usable if your PHP version is similarly old, and if you run it in read-only mode, as in, filesystem read-only. (There have been a number of vulnerabilities found and closed since then.)

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades